Going on holiday with small children can sometimes feel like more hassle than it’s worth with all the planning and packing that’s required.
Child-friendly holidays in the UK are becoming increasingly popular and the flexibility of a well-equipped, self-catering cottage can be the perfect solution.
At Gwelmor, we work hard to ensure our cottage is family-friendly, comfy and well-equipped so that you can make it 'home' for the duration of your stay.
What Gwelmor has to offer for guests with children:
- All children get an age-related welcome gift on arrival with a personalised name tag
- A cot and high-chair means that parents can travel much lighter without having to pack bulky items in the car
- Our kitchen has a supply of plastic picnic plates, bowls, cups and beakers
- A selection of board games are provided for the whole family to enjoy as well as buckets, spades, a cricket bat and other beach equipment
- Gwelmor has a wide range of children’s DVDs to help entertain on those typically British wet summer days!
- We run a book recycling scheme where readers can take home a book they haven’t finished in exchange for one they brought with them
- Keeping little ones entertained is a full-time job, so we supply a box of baby-friendly toys
- Our property is spacious and laid out on one level with a fully enclosed garden with lockable gates so little ones can play outdoors safely
- We have a microwave is available which is handy for warming up baby meals and a dishwasher to clean bottles
- With three bedrooms it means Grandma and Grandpa can come too – the perfect babysitters!
See for yourself by taking a virtual tour below before securing your dates at Gwelmor today?